Nandrolone Decanoate is an androgen and anabolic steroid (AAS) medication which is used primarily in the treatment of anemias and wasting syndromes, as well as osteoporosis in menopausal women. There are many areas of treatment where the patients have been able to see improvements in their overall health when they were prescribed this steroid.
NANDROLONE INCREASES RED BLOOD CELL PRODUCTION, BONE DENSITY AND MUSCLE GROWTH AS WELL AS STIMULATES APPETITE FOR THOSE HAVING DIFFICUTLY GAINING WEIGHT.
USES OF NANDROLONE DECANOATE:
- Breast cancer
- Chronic fatigue
- Developmental retardation
- Geriatric weakness
- Muscle wasting diseases
- Severe burns
- Therapeutic rejuvenation
- Promotes lean muscle, decreases fat percentage.
- Increases workout performance.
- Stimulates appetite for more calorie intake.
- Boosts red blood cell count.
- Boosts bone density.
ADVERSE REACTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS
- Liver toxicity, irritability, insomnia, depression.
- Risk of bleeding, natural testosterone will be suppressed.
- Reduces “good” HDL cholesterol level, acne, body hair growth.
- Water retention, breast enlargement, impotence, low sperm count.