- Promotes muscle and tendon healing while helping to reduce inflammation, speeding up the process of recovery time.
- Helps heal wounds, cuts, ulcers and decreases pain by increasing dopamine in the brain.
- Acts as an anti-ulcer peptidergic agent and can be useful as a treatment against NSAID associated damage in the gastrointestinal tract, especially for mediated lesions.
- Relieve of short bowel and irritable bowel syndrome symptoms and complications.
- It has been used for drug withdrawal symptom reduction, as well as for depression and anxiety.
- Kidney and liver toxicity.
- Unusual hunger and weight gain.
- Feeling hot or cold, blood pressure changes.
- Heart problems, cancer.
- Fatigue and dizziness.
- Toxicity to fetuses.
BPC-157 is known for its outstanding biological healing and regenerative properties pertaining to our muscular and joint systems. It is crucial for the repair of skin and muscular injuries, enhances pain management and provides a significant anti-inflammatory assistance crucial to healing.