- Prevents cardiovascular disease.
- Treats Cardiovascular issues.
- Treats and prevents high blood pressure.
- Treats and prevents high triglycerides.
- Treats and prevents joint problems.
While food sources are your best bet for getting the proper daily dose of fatty acids, supplementation is a must when it comes to the upkeep of general body health. Omega Hook is a combination that targets any deficiency and provides the perfect boost of fatty acids that is essential for proper body functioning.
Products that can be purchased in addition to our compounded medications:
- Alcohol Prep Pads.
- Bacteriostatic Water Compounded/Manufactured.
- Luer Lock.
- Needle only.
- Syringe, Syringe Insulin.
- Ice pack.
- Extra small, small, medium, large cooler.
ADVERSE REACTIONS / SIDE EFFECTS
When taken as recommended, fish oil supplements are generally considered safe.
However, fish oil supplements can cause:
- A fishy aftertaste
- Bad breath
- Loose stools
Taking high doses of fish oil supplements might increase the risk of bleeding and possibly increase the risk of stroke.