Weight loss and Vitamin B12
Lower energy levels, fatigue and restlessness, are noted as a few of the issues you might suffer from, if you have a deficiency. Furthermore, low blood pressure and muscle weakness are often reported with sufferers as well. But what if this is what has been preventing you from losing weight all along as well? If you simply can’t stand to exercise, follow a balanced diet, or are always tired, this may be your answer.
Vitamin B12 injections in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise will lead you to finally shed those pounds you've been struggling with. It transforms carbs into fuel instead of storing them as fat, thus revving up your metabolism and adding an extra dose of energy which will help with lack of motivation when exercising.
One of the main benefits of injections is they are immediate. You are going to have those energy increases the minute you use the injection. No energy crash either, as is the case with energy drinks or other supplements which are packed with caffeine, only to drag you down a couple of hours later. The role B12 plays in metabolizing fat is truly amazing, and your body is going to become a fat burning furnace instantly once you adjust to proper levels and are eating a balanced diet as well. It will instantly put the energy levels where you need them to be, so you can start and see the results you have been dying to see.
Vitamin B12 is essential to a well-functioning system. The following areas benefit greatly with a daily Vitamin B12 supplement:
- Helps with red blood cell formation and prevents anemia.
- Helps prevent major birth defects.
- Helps support bone health and prevents osteoporosis.
- Helps reduce the risk of macular degeneration.
- Helps improve mood and symptoms of depression.
- Helps support cognitive function.
- Helps provide energy boost.
- Helps improve heart health by decreasing homocysteine levels.
- Helps support healthy hair, skin and nails.
Signs & Symptoms of Vitamin B12 deficiencies
Vegans and vegetarians are often deficient but many other people also fall into the category. And, like in other deficiencies, common signs or symptoms will let you know you might be missing Vitamin B12 in your diet. Chron’s disease, GI issues, and alcoholism, are a few of the problems which might arise in those who are deficient. When deficiencies arise, several sign/symptoms may present themselves:
- Irregular reflexes and tightness or numbness in the limbs.
- Weakness of the arms and legs or balance related issues.
- Abnormal gait and dizziness.
- Memory loss, difficulty remembering things, dementia.
- Restless legs.
- Vision disturbances or tremors.
- Impotence, urinary problems.
Blood Cell symptoms:
- Anemia or general weakness.
- Fatigue, pallor, or shortness of breath.
- General weakness of the body and limbs.
Symptoms with infants and children:
- Developmental delays or problems with regression.
- Apathy, irritability or hypotonia.
- Tremors and involuntary movements.
- Ataxia or seizures.
- Failure to thrive, issues with head growth.
- Loss of appetite, problems with weight gain and development.
- Issues with communication or socialization, language delays, poor motor skills.
- Anemia and speech related issues.
- Mental retardation or lower than average IQ scores.
Psychiatric related symptoms:
- Irritability change in moods, depression.• Paranoia or changes in personality.
- Mania and psychosis.
- Violent behavior or hallucinations.
Prolonged or chronic deficiencies tend to lead to such drastic symptoms. Remember, not everyone will experience these and some cases are worse than others. Taking B12 routinely is a great way to ensure deficiencies aren’t present.
Cyanocobalamin Injection and Lipotropic B12 Injection
Cyanocobalamin B12 injections are used to treat and prevent Vitamin B12 deficiency that may be caused by anemia, certain diseases and infections, and some strict vegan diets. Because it is an injection straight into the bloodstream, it can be used to supply Vitamin B12 to people who cannot absorb this vitamin through the intestine.
Lipotropic B12 Injections, are a combination of essential vitamins the body requires. Commonly referred to as MIC 12 injections, patients are going to realize the full benefits of the essential nutrients, along with the B12 they’ve been deficient in for so long. You’ll get: Inositol, Choline, Methionine, and other essential nutrients, which are all geared towards helping improve weight loss efforts.
To help boost energy levels, you can take these injections up to twice weekly. Although results are going to differ for each user, you may notice an increase in energy, and far greater weight loss results over time as well. With the lipotropic, you get the benefits of enhanced weight loss, and nutritional support you need to lose the weight you’ve been struggling to lose for so long now. Plus, you will have the benefit of supported liver function from the lipotropic.
ADVERSE REACTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS
Because of low toxicity levels, B12 injections won’t cause harmful side effects for most users. Even a high dose doesn’t pose much of a threat to users, unless Leber’s disease is an underlying issue. It is rare to have an allergic reaction, but it is best to speak to your doctor if allergies are something you suffer from regularly or with other medications.
- Swelling, puffiness, and redness at the injection site.
- Nausea or upset stomach.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Joint pain.
- Mild diarrhea.
- Body swelling.
Remember, these are not common. As Vitamin B12 is water soluble, water retention is common. If these side effects are noted, you simply should speak to your doctor prior to continuing to use it regularly. If redness at the application point, make sure to note this with your doctor as well, to find out if other methods are available for consumption.
When ordering your injections, make sure you are cautious of who you are ordering from. Only order from US based pharmacies, and make sure they are fully licensed and certified to sell these injections online. You want to know exactly what is going into our body, so take the time to research prior to placing your order. This is the only way to reduce the possibility of putting unknown substances, which might be dangerous, into your body on a routine basis.