Scream Cream is a libido enhancing medication for women that is applied externally to the clitoris and other parts of the female genitals. It is transdermal, which means that it can be efficiently absorbed into the skin after application and utilized locally around the body’s tissues without getting into the blood stream.
Scream Cream is composed of three different medicinal ingredients from which it draws its mechanism of action: one bronchodilator, Aminophylline, and two vasodilators, L-Arginine and Sildenafil-Citrate.
Vasodilators and Bronchodilators are substances whose main function is to relax smooth vascular muscles in the body. This facilitates the dilation of all the peripheral blood vessels; the arteries and the veins. The dilation of blood vessels enables a better flow of blood through the tissues in the body and limits the return of venomous blood into the heart. This reduces the pulmonary capillaries preload pressure and the ventricular end diastolic pressure which then increases the flow of blood through the coronary artery. This produces a general end result of an improved blood circulation, enhanced genital sensitivity, a charged sex drive and increased libido.
- Enhances libido for women with lack of sexual arousal.
- Promotes successful stimulation and climaxing.
- Improves blood flow to the genital area increasing sensitivity.
Considerations before you use Scream Cream:
- Pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Currently have chronic vaginal infection or a serious medical condition like heart disease or autoimmune disease..
ADVERSE REACTIONS AND SIDE EFFECTS
DHEA is deemed safe for most people when used for a few months. Even then, it can cause certain side effects like:
- Adverse reactions and side effects:
- Skin irritation, dizziness, headaches, restlessness.
- Swelling in face, chest pains, breathing problems, red swollen legs..